pavilion dv5 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pavilion dv5 battery

pavilion dv5 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jig For Fun Guide - Kannaren's Guide Into the Perfect Lvl 105+ Pvppk Saw blade.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Jig For Fun Guide - Kannaren's Guide Into the Perfect Lvl 105+ Pvppk Saw blade. Empty
PostSubject: Jig For Fun Guide - Kannaren's Guide Into the Perfect Lvl 105+ Pvppk Saw blade.   Jig For Fun Guide - Kannaren's Guide Into the Perfect Lvl 105+ Pvppk Saw blade. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Since I've somewhat kick the habit of, I have decided so that you can leave the FlyFF online community my knowledge gained thru my experiences in game, as well as massive research relating to the topic. This guide is purely for Blades that can be level 105+ only and is focused on excelling in killing other players as a blade most abundant in overpowered weapons in the overall game.

Important Things to Really have to make an excellent PvP Edge:
1. Equips:
Get a fabulous +10 lvl 105 V7 Set in place with Pierced 28% atk price suit: This set up provides the most of atk rate and exactly what of HP. This surpasses a 28% HP rate suit because it sports more atk rate along with the same amount of HP (the builds will
vary naturally but the atk rate suit provided the best quality combination)
Two LGA+8 or higher: This is a provided. +80% crit damage will be the ONLY reason this put together works.
Strente x2 +1 or higher: Strength IS important
and Speedos+2 or higher: Block Rate IS valuable. With this build the actual other class that are able to kill you are melee sessions with extremely high DPS, what better approach to stop that, then to halt their DPS entirely by means of blocks.
Gore Necklace+6: Normal Blade equip, should not likely be changed
Red Solar shades: highest HP and FP boost accessory inside game from the CS, must be obvious why this may be used.
Cloak of Strong/Dragon Cape: Yet again, str is the lifespan blood of blades, and if you possibly could get a dragon cape through winning the GW that's superior.
Reasoning: For blades, equips determine damage result and what you are attempting to do is get too much damage as possible while using something up your sleeve (aka that speedos)

2. The Build up:
In order to be prepared to tank the 1HKO moves of your game, namely Asal and even Hit of Penya, you may need over 20k HP. This will ensure that the majority of BPs and Jesters isn't going to kill you in 1 hit. BPs on Aibatt usually run asals that put up 14-19k, which is enough so that you can kill most anyone derived from one of hit... but not in such a build. Jesters at typically put up 12k to me with the exception of pimped out ones working with upcuts, link, and +3 CW jewelry. They can go upwards of 23k per HoP in that possition. But I'll explain the way to get around that later. 20k HP is acheived insurance firms at least 200 endurance (with the equip arrangement I gave in #1. ) The remaining of your stat points is going into dex. Your base str must be 15. The reason for the is again block amount, evasion, and hit cost. Since we hit for less we need to make sure all the atks connect and also minimize the level of atks we take. The no str part is composed for by the 28% atk rate suit and therefore the +80% crit damage impact of two LGAs.

3. Tactic in Battle:
We go against many different kinds of players with different builds and various playing styles. You should learn in order to adapt to whomever you discover and change your taking part in style accordingly. Generally you should keep away from psykeepers and knights just as they are a waste of point in time. Psys have crucio the industry large obstacle to conquer. One would need fantastic timing and execution in order to kill psy with crucio on that's why would simply not be important (save these guys pertaining to last. ) Knights are hard since they have so much HP . P .. If it was a fabulous knight on pills and additionally cookies alone, then end up my guest and melee him or her to death. If it turned out a knight on lemantis, overlook it. There is no way to deal 50k+ damage in under 2 seconds (damn low cooldown to have all HP heal piece -_-) What blades must do is focus instead on other classes. Since low sta through high str is widely used, you should be able to kill any other school within 5 seconds. You should not worry so much on the subject of tanking, seeing as you have got 20k HP. Normal Asals and HoP despite that they had pimp gear won't kill you in one hit (they is going to be only able to achieve this with CS items, any "stick trick, " and additionally using party skills. )

3. Cash Shop Items:
Other classes can kill you using cash shop items most suitable? Well we can use CS what to survive those attacks also.
Grilled Eel: Will grow max HP to 27k+, a reasonably large amount to overcome
Holy Scrolls: They are cheap all of which nullify the annoying impinges on of stun and satanology
Lemantis: Like knights, we can reservoir that asal or Hop and heal to total health every 2 just a few seconds
Scrolls of Velocity: An excellent option for quick get aways
Upcut Pebbles: Not satisfied with 3-8k crits? Then use such an example to get 4k/9. 5k crits

5. Smarts:
Decide your fights wisely, know when to retreat and while to attack. To maximize the potency of blade equips, generally one should take blinking exp mode to locate the bonus 22% crit fee. This will nullify the decline of not using a dest placed for PvP.

Closing Opinions:
I love FlyFF and the friends I've made to this date. I miss the ones which use quit and hope i will help the new generation of people I won't meet. With regards to that those that read this realize it's helpful and insightful. To every one my friends thank you a lot of for everything and a wonderful times. To all those this helped me with my damage tests during the last few months, thank you for you patience and losing sight of your way to support me with my measurements. Thanks for the amazing experience FlyFF, I'll end up back eventually... just enjoy last time... it might just take a bit longer these times ^__^

~Drei, proud designer of KannaRen lvl 106 Cutting tool of Aibatt
Back to top Go down
https://pavilion-dv5.forumotion.com

Jig For Fun Guide - Kannaren's Guide Into the Perfect Lvl 105+ Pvppk Saw blade.
Page 1 of 1